Family Holiday Halloween Jack O Lantern Glitter Pumpkin with Led Light
Family Holiday Halloween Jack O Lantern Glitter Pumpkin with Led Light Up Tab
**Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)**
HAUNTED CANDY HOLDER
Homarden haunted halloween bowls are a spook-tacular way to embrace the true spirit of Halloween! Crafted in the shape of an ancient skull, this haunted candy bowl has a spooky secret that combines the trick with the treat. Place it on your dining table during a Halloween bash or set it out on your front porch to scare unsuspecting trick or treaters.
SPOOKY SKELETON SURPRISE
Located at the back of the bowl is a hidden compartment that houses a ghoulish skeleton hand that stays out of sight until something triggers its motion sensor. The motion sensor is also well hidden as to not give away the skull’s secret. As children or adults reach in to grab a tasty treat or two, the skeleton hand shoots out to grab them back! The hand wiggles its bony fingers over the candy before retreating back to its hiding place, preparing to scare the next person who dares to steal a sweet treat.
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL EFFECTS
The skull has more than one trick up its sleeve. As the skeleton hand emerges to grasp the hand of trick or treaters, the skull emits a haunting growl followed by scary shrieks. As the ghostly cries ring through the night and the hand does the bone dance, the eyes of the skull light up and flash a bright ruby red.
LARGE CANDY CAPACITY
Worried about running out of treats that help ward off tricks? This haunted bowl can hold up to 8 cups / 2 quarts of sweets! Fill it up on All Hallows Eve with chocolate, lollipops, butterscotch, and more to ensure all the kids get something sweet to curb their inner trickster.
FUN HORROR DECORATIONS
Looking to betwitch your home into a cool haunted house? Set out this skull bowl to bring a piece of spooky fun that delights everyone as the skeleton hand causes them to jump! It’s a good natured prank that blends in with all other holiday decor such as carved pumpkins, fake spider webs, and a witch’s broom.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Haunted Candy Holder - Embrace the spirit of Halloween with a candy dish that combines the trick and the treat with its hidden creepy skeleton hand that pops out to scare unsuspecting candy grabbers
- Spooky Skeleton Surprise - The back of the bowl houses a ghost white skeleton hand in a hidden compartment that jumps out when a hand reaching for tasty treats triggers the motion activated sensor
- Additional Special Effects - As the skeleton hand emerges from the bowl, the skull's eyes illuminate and flash ruby red while the haunting noise of a monster's roar rises and shrieks into the night
- Large Candy Capacity - Bowls hold up to 8 cups / 2 quarts of sweet treats; fill the haunted bowl to the brim to ensure you don’t run out of sugary sweets before All Hallows Eve comes to an end
- Fun Horror Decorations - Transform your home into a haunted house using Homarden spooky halloween bowls for candy, the perfect holiday decor to complement glowing jack o'lanterns and faux spider webs. Requires 3 AA batteries, not included
width: 10 x height: 10 x length: 5 x weight: 2.03
Items can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise. We are not responsible for any purchase after this 30-day period.
Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility unless the return is a result of our mistake. We will pay for shipping replacement back to you if an exchange is requested.
Thank you for shopping with us!
We Also Recommend